Woo Hoo! 700 Followers and I’m doing a witchy give away! All of these things were made or grown by me, well mostly. You know what I mean. I already run one Etsy shop but this year I will be opening a second Etsy shop of witch crafts that will be called Scrapcraft Witchery. That’s not up and running yet but this is a sampling of some of the things I will be offering.
Here’s what I’m giving away:
- a little jar (cause witches love jars) that is filled with moss collected from a NW forest with a moonstone, citrine, quartz, and carnelian nestled into it.
- a Self Care spell candle with glass candle holder. I made these candles with cinnamon and clove oil for a boost of confidence and creativity. The red tops are to kickstart the spell with some love for yourself and the purple for some power and inspiration.
- a good luck bottle with wild crafted woodland moss and a small crystal point.
- a bottle of the Mercury Retrograde protection oil. I whipped this up myself and this is my first batch that I’m using as a tester. It is really frustrating how a planet appears to go backwards in the sky and so many things get messed up in my life. I created this formula intent on minimizing it.
- a small besom made from birch twigs with a copper wrap and some beads.
- herb bundles for burning: Sage and Mugwort grown in my garden (burn the mugwort in a ventilated place!)
- Seeds grown in my organic and pesticide free yard: Calendula, Foxglove, Borage, Moonwort, Love in a Mist, and daisies. (I haven’t written up growing instructions for these so you will have to look them up yourself)
How to enter this give away:
- You don’t have to be following me (upthewitchypunx) but it sure would be nice. I’d really rather give this stuff some one who follows me.
- Reblogs and likes count as entries, but reblogs count more! You can like and reblog as much as you want, but I don’t think your followers would appreciate being spammed!
- must have your ask box open.
- If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
- Sorry, only open to residents of the United States. It’s not so much the shipping as the seeds and other natural items are often forbidden to be shipped to other countries.
- I’ll randomly choose a winner on March 1, 2014
Thanks! Good luck!